Friday, March 15, 2013

Work Box Addict: Intervention Needed!!!


Hello, My name is Erin, and I'm an addict. . . I just can not STOP obsessing over and creating new work boxes!!!!!  Here is what $65 at the Dollar Tree will buy you:













In case you are wondering, this is enough to make approximately 10 boxes!!!

Here are a few of the boxes I made today(Didn't take pics of entire job, hopefully these pics will give a good enough idea of the purpose):

Easter Egg package: (comes with enough eggs/cartons to make 10 packages)
 



Frog Hop Game (enough frogs/ponds to make 10 packages; Students have to choose the correct colors and then put all into a baggie)











Candle Package (enough to make 8 different colored packs)











Baby Ring Assembly: (Enough to make 10 rings; Students must first get correct colors then put together)
 



Toothbrush Pack: (Enough to make 5)
 




Food Package:  (Students must look at the written list and then find the food items and put into a bag)
 



Screwdriver Package: (Color coded screwdrivers; put into container; enough to make 10)
 


I got so carried away making things that I forgot to take pictures of the rest.  Seriously guys, INTERVENTION needed!!!!!  :)


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! Unfortunately I can't intervene...but I could enable! This is awesome....please take pictures of the rest!

    ReplyDelete