Thursday, September 12, 2013

Daily Schedule - update

I guess I jinxed myself with the daily schedule post yesterday.  Today, while I was out at a training, I got a call from one of my paras.  While in the gym 5th period (when we've been going for the past three weeks per my AP's instructions), one of the coach's brought in their class and informed my staff that they would no longer be allowed in the gym that period.
I called after my meeting and apparently at some point in the last couple of days they changed around some staff schedules and didn't bother to tell me!!!
Soo, now I have to create draft #10 of the schedule, which I am positive will then have to lead to drafts 11, 12, and 13 before it all works out again.  I am struggling to wrap my head around this right now.
GRRRR, back to the drawing board.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment